CIFAR-10 image classfier using Keras
This design is very similar to the TensorFlow version, but uses Keras exclusively.
The example demonstrates the following:
- Simple download of CIFAR-10 dataset.
- Scaling of the image data, one-hot encoding of the labels.
- How to define a CNN using the Keras sequential model
- How to set up Keras callbacks for Tensorboard logging, early stopping and checkpoint saving.
- How to compile, train, evaluate the model.
- How to make predictions with the trained model.
- How to save the Keras model as HDF5 and JSON formats.
- How to freeze the graph to a protobuf file from Keras.
The code and a Jupyter notebook is available on my Github page.
If you have any questions or comments about this design, please email me at email@example.com