CIFAR-10 image classfier using TensorFlow
This design is a small convolution neural network that is trained to identify the 10 image classes of the CIFAR-10 dataset. The dataset is downloaded using
the native Keras dataset functions, then trained and evaluated using TensorFlow.
The example demonstrates the following:
- Simple download of CIFAR-10 dataset.
- Scaling of the image data, one-hot encoding of the labels.
- How to define a CNN using the tf.layers API.
- Logging of data for display in TensorBoard.
- Saving the model graph as a protobuf text file.
The code and a Jupyter notebook is available on my Github page.
If you have any questions or comments about this design, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org